Why New Home Buyers Choose GraydonCommunity Features
- 6.25-acre environmental reserve
- 5.28-acre constructed wetland
- 1.5km of walking trails
- A south side location with plenty to see and do nearby, Graydon Hill is located in the Heritage Valley/Windermere area of Southwest Edmonton.
- An area focused on health, education, and recreation, not only is a new southwest hospital planned just east of Graydon Hill, but there is also a Heritage Valley high school scheduled to start construction a short 10-minute drive to the south.
- Diverse shopping & dining options, from the Currents of Windermere to the new Heritage Valley Town Center, there are hundreds of shops, services, and restaurants to discover. Plus, there is new shopping in nearby Chappelle and Jagare Ridge areas also close by.
Capital South Line LRT ExtensionThe Heritage Park N Ride is Now Open
Heritage Valley Park N Ride is an excellent link to public transportation in Edmonton. Graydon Hill is conveniently located next to the Edmonton park and ride, which makes it easy for you to rely on public transportation to get to work. This permanent park and ride in Edmonton is part of the Capital Line South LRT Extension and is located at the corner of Ellerslie Road and 127 Street. The facility is right next to the Capital Line South LRT Extension, which takes you all the way up to Century Park.
Graydon Hill - A Hidden GemAn Intimate Community Next To A Green Reserve
Graydon Hill was featured recently in the Edmonton Journal!
“We’re in our last phase. It’s a little heartbreaking because it’s such a great area, but there’s no more land. The number one reason people are buying is because of the area. They love the area. It’s close to the Anthony Henday but far enough away that you don’t hear the noise.”
–Anil Somaia Landmark Homes Sales ManagerRead the Full Article
New Southwest HospitalState-Of-The-Art Hospital in South Edmonton
“The provincial government has approved funding towards a new, state-of-the-art hospital and health campus in south Edmonton. Planning for the services that will be delivered at the new hospital is currently underway. Site work is anticipated to begin in 2020, and the hospital is expected to open to the public in 2027.”
–City of Edmonton
Hospital and Health Campus to include:
- 350 to 500 beds
- Emergency care
- Mental health care
- Ambulance services
Part of Alberta's Growing InfrastructureBump In Urgency For Extending Beyond Century Park
Building the New Hospital Could Speed up LRT Construction. Southwest Edmonton is one of the city’s fastest growing areas. According to one news report, a new hospital could provide the budgetary incentive to speed up the southward expansion of the LRT from Century Park.
“I’m excited that Alberta Infrastructure will lead the construction of the first hospital to be built in Edmonton in over a generation. This will be one of the largest and most technologically advanced health facilities in the city, and is an example of the kinds of infrastructure investments our government is making to make life better for Albertans.”
–Brian Mason Minister of InfrastructureWatch the Global News Report Alberta Major Projects
Graydon Builders Nominated for CHBA AwardsAwards Of Excellence in Graydon
The awards event was unfortunately cancelled in 2020 due to COVID-19. The Canadian Home Builders’ Association – Edmonton Region (CHBA-ER) finalists for the 2020 Awards of Excellence in Housing included two Graydon Hill builders.
- Best Single Family Detached $260-300k for the Vienna model.
- The Vienna model is available for purchase in Graydon Hill.
About the CHBA
- The CHBA has served the Edmonton area for more than 65 years.
- Provides tools and resources for the home building community.
- Supports builders, developers, renovators, municipalities, and more.